The Van Pack has been created to give practical health and safety management assistance tools for workers who travel around completing short duration jobs or sub-contract work. The Van Pack simplifies the Site Specific Safety Plan (SSSP) process and can reduce paperwork, at the same time assisting workers to identify and assess risk at various worksites.
The cornerstone of the Van Pack is the Site Risk Assessment Form which enables workers to capture many of the elements of a standard SSSP on a simple two-sided A4 page. This combines risk assessment and control, emergency provisions and assembly points, induction, sign in and sign out.
It will give strong assistance to meet Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 requirements - all you need is a pen (which we provide in this pack) and the enthusiasm to implement the system.
This has been written and designed by Health and Safety professionals with consideration to easy use and legislative requirements.
- 1x Contractor Site Specific Safety Plan Checklist
- 1x Incident and Investigation Report Pad
- 1x Job Safety Analysis Pad
- 1x Hot Work Permit, Working at Heights Permit Pad
- 1x Vehicle Inspection Report
- 1x Daily Site Risk Assessment
- Guidance on how to use the Van Pack
- Vehicle Driving Focus
- Environmental Focus
- Hazard/Risk Matrix
- Risk Assessment Form
- Hazard Risk Register
- Hazardous Substance Register
- Staff Training and Competency Register
- Emergency Response Plan
- 1x Pen
- Each pad is A4 size and contains 50 sheets
- All of your health and safety paperwork needs, met in one handy pack
- It works for any business
- Gives you strong site safety management controls and can reduce paperwork
- All you need is a pen (provided) and everything else you need is in the pack
Why use health and safety stationery?
Health and safety is common sense. With this simple, easy to follow stationery kit you can easily keep records and make sure your reporting assists in meeting legislated requirements. Easy step by step documentation, reporting, meetings and how to deal with issues as they come up.