The Tradies Asbestos Management Pack has been created to give practical health and safety guidance and tools for workers who encounter jobs that possibly contain asbestos or ‘Asbestos Containing Materials’ (ACM) that is less than 10sqm.
The pack simplifies the process for handling situations where tradesmen suspect asbestos may be present before starting their tasks. The object is to protect tradesmen and others from un-necessary exposure to asbestos, at the same time assisting workers to identify, assess and manage risk at various worksites.
The cornerstone of the Tradies Asbestos Management Pack is the Asbestos Site Risk Assessment Pad which enables workers to capture many of the elements of a standard SSSP on a simple two-sided A4 page. This combines risk assessment and control, emergency provisions and assembly points, induction, sign in and sign out.
It will give strong assistance to meet Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 requirements.
- Guidance on how to use the Tradies Asbestos Management Pack
- Tradies Asbestos Removal Control Plan (ARCP)
- Risk Matrix
- Asbestos Management Checklist
- 1x Sign In / Out Pad
- 1x Side Induction Pad
- X1x Toolbox Talk Pad
- 1x Asbestos Site Risk Assessment
- 1x Asbestos Related Pre-Start Pad
- 1x Pen
- 1x Safety Whistle
Each pad is A4 size and contains 50 sheets
- Health and safety paperwork needs met in one handy pack
- It works for any trade
- Gives you strong site safety management controls and can reduce paperwork
- All you need is a pen (provided) and everything else you need is in the pack
Why use health and safety stationery?
Health and Safety is common sense. With this simple, easy to follow stationery you can easily keep records and make sure your reporting assists in meeting legislated requirements. Easy step by step documentation, reporting, meetings and how to deal with issues as they come up.
This has been written and designed by Health and Safety professionals with consideration to easy use and legislative requirements.