The 'Site Induction Pad' has been designed to ensure people coming onto site are aware of the rules, safety equipment and risks associated with the workplace. It provides a summary Site Induction checklist for new personnel to site to be made aware of in conjunction with the site induction process.
On the reverse side of the page there is the Site Induction register for personnel to sign confirming that they have received the induction and that they are aware of the safety requirements for the site.
- The Induction Pad ensures all topics are covered that are applicable to the site
- Helps staff get up to speed when they are doing a site induction
- Check off all the necessary criteria for reporting
- Helps keep your paper work in order
- Gives a record of who has/hasn't been inducted to the specific site
- A4 Size
- Hole-punch to make it easy to file
- 50 pages per Pad