With increasing tenant's rights and the quality of service provided by property managers make headlines what can you do to ensure you are covered?
If you own residential or commercial property and do not currently have a health and safety management plan, you need to implement a plan to protect yourself and your property from fines, prosecution, and any building WOF that may be introduced.
Ensure tenant's, contractors and you are covered from injury and illness on your property.
Compile good evidence of work completed, ensure contractors are working safely and correctly managing risks.
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Asbestos Management Information
- Activity Schedule
- Induction Form
- Risk Matrix
- Hazard / Risk Register
- Job Safety Analysis
- Daily Site Risk Assessment
- Site Inspection
- Incident and Investigation Forms
- Preferred Contractor Register
- Property Inspection
- Contractor Health and Safety Agreement
- Storage clipboard and pen
- Over the phone induction
Call us on 0800 582 535 if you have any questions and to find out if this product meets your needs.