Job Safety Analysis forms (JSA's) are in regular use in Australia and in New Zealand, they replace the Task Analysis (TA's) form. A JSA introduces risk assessment into the TA format and this particular form is simple to use with tick boxes for the basics.
A JSA (TA) should be completed by the workers doing the hazardous task on the day they are doing the task. It is designed to get the workers thinking about the task and what could go wrong before they start. They will observe hazards that could affect how they go about the task and by doing this they will be able to put controls in place to protect themselves and people affected by their actions.
The biggest difference to meet new legislation requirements is the need to assess risk levels and risk controls for each step of the job task, so risks can be well managed and deemed at an ‘acceptable’ or ‘tolerable’ level by management and workers.
- Easy steps to assess the risk
- This pad has all the space needed to keep your paperwork accurate
- Can easily be amended to any industry so you are always up to date with your reporting.
- Just fill in the spaces - all you need is a pen.
- A4 size pages
- Hole-punched to make it easy to file
- 50 pages per Pad