The 'Farm Safety Induction Pad' has been designed to ensure people coming onto the farm are aware of the rules, safety equipment and risks associated with the farm. It provides a summary checklist for new personnel to the farm to be made aware of in conjunction with the farm induction process.
On the reverse side of the page there is the farm workplace induction register for personnel to sign confirming that they have received the induction and that they are aware of the safety requirements.
- The Farm Safety Induction Pad ensures all topics are covered that are applicable to the farm
- Helps staff get up to speed when they are doing a farm induction
- Check off all the necessary criteria for reporting
- Helps keep your paper work in order
- Gives a record of who has/hasn't been inducted to the farm
- A4 Size
- Hole-punch to make it easy to file
- 50 pages per Pad