Our new Farm Health and Safety Management package is designed and written by professional Health and Safety consultants based in Christchurch.
The plan covers individual responsibilities, risk management, training, incident investigation procedures, reporting, emergency planning, contractor management and management of change and other compliance requirements.
The Farm Health and Safety Management Kit includes:
Instructions for use and what you need to do on a regular basis.
Instructions on how to use the Take 5 booklet.
- A Health & Safety Policy/Statement
- H&S Management Plan
- Driving Policy
- Farm Safety Inspection pads
- Farm Risk Assessment form
- Hazard Risk Register (partially completed)
- Hazardous Substances Register
- Incident Register
- Incident/Injury Report forms
- Staff Training and Competency Register
- Farm Safety Induction and Register pads
- Staff Induction forms.
- Information on typical noise levels of farm equipment along with an emergency whistle and a pen to ensure there is no reason for not implementing the package.
Why use a health and safety package on your farm.
Save time and energy on Health and Safety Management and get back to doing the things you do best. It only takes a few minute to order online. We will package everything you need up and deliver it to your door ready to use. Everything is there, when you need it - all you need is a pen (which is included in the package). No messing around with printers and ink. Full instructions are included. Designed by H & S consultants who work with Health and Safety everyday to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.