Are you a plumber/ drainlayer/ gas fitter who is struggling to decode the Health and Safety at Work Act and what you need to be doing in your business to comply, avoid fines, and efficiently fill out your reporting so you can get on with your day job?
At Take 5 we have created this Digital Personalised health and safety management system to meet the needs of plumbers and drainlayers. Not only do you get the hard copy, but you get the digital template to use in future.
How do I know if this Health and Safety Management System will work in my plumbing, drain-laying or gas fitting business?
The 'Online' system is personalised to your business, once you purchase we will forward you a simple questionnaire which will be used to create a tailored Health and Safety plan for your business.
How do I access the system?
The system can be accessed online, by you and your team through a "secure Google Drive share file" exclusive to the purchasing company. Once we have created your plan for you, we will supply a 'Login Code' and a 'Password' for you to access your system. The system includes documentation in either 'pdf', 'pdf interactive' or 'word' format for your use. A hard copy will be supplied as well.
What if I need help?
At Take 5 we can also access this 'Share File' to assist you with managing the system. A 30 minute phone consultation is included in the package along with the option of an online annual review at an additional fee.
Included in your System:
Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
Health and Safety Management Plan
Hazard Risk Assessment form
Hazard Risk Register
Emergency Response Plan
Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Site Specific Safety Plan (template)
Safety Resource Library
Management Registers Online (in word format)
Secure Cloud-based “Share File”
- Appropriate appendices to operate the system
- Contractor SSSP Checklist Pad
- Site Inspection Pad
- Site Induction Pad
- Incident/ Investigation Pad
- Toolbox Talk/ Safety Meeting Pad
- Daily Site Risk Assessment Pad
- Free Monthly Newsletter with Safety Meeting topic/ discussion
- “Safety Management System” clipboard
- Emergency Whistle
- How to use guide and “Annual Activity Schedule”
- Free thirty minute phone consultation
- Option: Annual review available at $195.00 (plus gst)
- Comply with Health and Safety Laws in New Zealand
- Avoid costly fines, liability and in severe cases possible jail time
- Don't spend hours trawling the internet trying to decode the law change, let us do what we do best and set up a Health and Safety Plan for you, so you can get back to your day job.
What type of business's are using this plan:
Anyone in the plumbing, drain laying or gas fitting industry with staff up to five people.