Take 5 have created a easy to use health and safety management system with the plumbers, drain layers and gas fitters industry in mind. Make your health and safety reporting simple to complete, easy to implement and understand, so you can continue with the job.
The plumbers, drain layers and gas fitters health and safety management system is suitable for those in the plumbers, drain layers, civil engineering and gas fitter profession.
This system is created for businesses with up to five employees. If you have more please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
Included in your System:
Safety Policies & Plans
- Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
Health and Safety Management Plan
- Risk Matrix
- Hazard Risk Assessment form
Hazard Risk Register
- Hazardous Substance Register
- Training and Competency Register
- Incident and Injury Register
- Staff Induction
Emergency Response Plan
Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Safety Maintenance and Inspection: Excavators
Tools, Files & Resources
- Safety Resource Library
Secure Cloud-based “Share File”
- Free fortnightly Newsletter with Safety Meeting topic/ discussion
- How to use guide
A4 Template Pads & Equipment (Refills available for future use)
- Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
- Comply with Health and Safety Laws in New Zealand
- Simple and easy to use, digital and paper copy supplied
- Avoid costly fines, liability and in severe cases possible jail time
- Don't spend hours trawling the internet trying to decode the law change, let us do what we do best and set up a Health and Safety Plan for you, so you can get back to your day job.