Take 5 have created a easy to use health and safety management system with the construction industry in mind. Make your health and safety reporting simple to complete, easy to implement and understand, so you can continue with the job.
The Builder health and safety management system is suitable for those in the building, renovation, chippy, handymen and one-man band profession.
This system is created for businesses with up to five employees. If you have more please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
Included in your System:
- Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
Health and Safety Management Plan
- Hazard Risk Register for builders
Risk Assessment form
- Hazardous Substances Register
- Emergency Response Plan
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Emergency Whistle
- Staff Training and Competency Register
- Incident Register
- Contractor Health and Safety Agreement
Hard Copy Health and Safety Pads:
- Safety Resource Library
Management Registers Online (in word format)
Secure Cloud-based “Share File”
Free Fortnightly Newsletter with Safety Meeting topic/ discussion
Appropriate appendices to operate the system
Hard case clipboard
How to use guide
- Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
- Simple and easy to use
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation in New Zealand
- Avoid costly fines, liability and in severe cases possible jail time
- Don't spend hours trawling the internet trying to decode the law change, let us do what we do best and set up a Health and Safety Plan for you, so you can get back to your day job.