Are you in the farming industry and struggling to decode the Health and Safety at Work Act and what you need to be doing in your business to comply, avoid fines, and efficiently fill out your reporting so you can get on with your day job?
At Take 5 we have created this "Digital and Personalised” health and safety management system to meet the needs of farmers.
How do I know if this Health and Safety Management System will work on my farm and contracting business?
The 'digital' system is personalised to your business, once you purchase we will forward you a simple questionnaire which will be used to create a tailored health and safety plan for your business.
How do I access the system?
The system can be accessed online, by your team through a "secure Google Drive share file" exclusive to the purchasing company. The system includes documentation in either 'pdf', 'pdf interactive' or 'word' format for your use. A hard copy will be supplied as well.
What if I need help?
At Take 5 we can also access this 'Share File' to assist you with managing the system. A free 30 minute phone consultation is included in the package along with the option of an online annual review at an additional fee.
Included in your System:
Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
Health and Safety Management Plan
Public, Violence and Robbery Policy
Farm Risk Assessment form
Hazard Risk Register partially completed, you will need to add hazards that we have not thought of
- Hazardous Substances Register (partially completed)
- Farm Safety Inspection Pads
- Emergency Response Plan (Site Specific)
- Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Safety Resource Library
- Management Registers Online (in word format)
- Secure Cloud-based “Share File”
- Free Monthly Newsletter with Safety Meeting topic/ discussion
- Appropriate appendices to operate the system
- “Safety Management System” folder
- Incident/ Investigation Pad
- Emergency Whistle
- How to use guide and “Annual Activity Schedule”
- Free thirty minute phone consultation
- Option: Annual review available at $235.00 (plus gst) includes policy updates
- Comply with Health and Safety Legislation in New Zealand
- Simple and easy to use, digital and paper copy supplied
- Avoid costly fines, liability and in severe cases possible jail time
- Don't spend hours trawling the internet trying to decode the law change, let us do what we do best and set up a Health and Safety Plan for you, so you can get back to your day job.
What type of business's are using this plan:
Anyone in the farming industry - beef, sheep, dairy, horticultural and more...
Our Farm Health and Safety Management package is designed and written by professional health and safety consultants.
The plan covers individual responsibilities, risk management, training, incident investigation procedures, reporting, emergency planning, contractor management, management of change and other compliance requirements.
Why use a health and safety package on your farm.
Save time and energy on Health and Safety Management and get back to doing the things you do best. It only takes a few minutes to order online. Full instructions are included. Designed by H & S Consultants who work with health and safety everyday to comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.