Take 5 have created a easy to use health and safety management system with the forestry industry in mind. Make your health and safety reporting simple to complete, easy to implement and understand, so you can continue with the job.
The forestry health and safety management system is suitable for those in the forestry and replanting profession.
This system is created for businesses with up to five employees. If you have more please contact our team to ensure suitability or see how we can create you a tailor made system.
Included in your Health and Safety System:
Plan / Policies:
- Health and Safety Policy/ Statement
- Health and Safety Management Plan
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Hazard Risk Assessment form
- Risk Matrix
- Hazard Risk Register (partially completed)
- Compliance Register
- PPE and Chainsaw Checklist
- Excavator Checklist
- Hazardous Substances Register (partially completed)
- Incident and Injury Register
- Training and Competency register
- Staff Induction
- Contractor Induction
- Preferred Contractors register
- Contractor Health and Safety Agreement
Template Pads (refills available)
Tools and Resources
- Secure Cloud-based Share File
- Free Fortnightly Newsletter with Safety Meeting topic/ discussion
- Emergency Whistle
- Unsure or have further questions? Contact us for a free consultation
- Once purchased a questionnaire will be emailed to gather information to create the system. Include your logo for branding.
- Plan is created, printed, couriered and shared with you through our cloud based system.
- A 30 minute induction for key management into the system is given.
- Need more help? Support is available from our team if required.
- Annual reviews are recommended to ensure the system remains fit for your company use. Recommendations to improve your health and safety actions may be given.
- Comply with Health and Safety Laws in New Zealand
- Simple and easy to use, digital and paper copy supplied
- Avoid costly fines, liability and in severe cases possible jail time
- Don't spend hours trawling the internet trying to decode the law change, let us do what we do best and set up a Health and Safety Plan for you, so you can get back to your day job.